Code of Ethics
- The artworks in the gallery are sourced from various Aboriginal communities and regions as illustrated by the map below:
- All the Artwork is original and authentic Aboriginal artwork.
- Certificates of Authenticity are issued upon purchase for works over AUD $500
- The artwork on display has been purchased either directly from the government community centers, by buying directly from the artists or our associated private art dealer.
- Artists are paid in full as time of purchase unless on consignment. Artists are paid the agree value for their artwork. This takes into consideration the artist's seniority and artistic status and other tangible indicators such as size and quality of artwork.
- We actively promote Aboriginal art and culture in schools and clubs. We instigate cultural learning activities for children and a portion of sales is donated back to the schools.
- We value the uniqueness of the Australian Aboriginal culture and take pride in sharing certain aspects of them.
Download Code of Ethics PDF >>